Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Now Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Busick!! 30 Weeks!



Sunday was a PERFECT day and a dream come true! Our wedding day was everything we could ask for. The love was definitely in the air! I am so excited to say that I am now "Melissa Michelle Busick"!! The whole day I felt great. To be honest, I was very worried that I was going to hate my body on our wedding day, but the wedding dress was perfect and you go barely tell I was pregnant (unless you looked from the side of course)! Don't get me wrong, I definitely was not trying to hide my pregnancy. I am so excited that one day I will be able to show Noah pictures and tell him that he was in my tummy when his dad and I got married. Speaking of pictures, we had a fantastic photographer, Jihan Cerda, who was absolutely amazing! I would recommend her to anyone in a second. Here is a little video she made for a workshop in Seattle she is trying to get into. It has a couple of our wedding photos:














Jasmine * & Creative Live Seattle Workshop from Jihan Cerda on Vimeo.

Some other Photos I thought you might enjoy from the wedding:




Soo, now that the wedding is over and we have been married for a week already, it is time to focus on baby! I swear, ever since the wedding, Noah's kicks and punches have gotten a lot harder. It's pretty exciting. I can't wait to meet the little guy. Sometimes it feels weird talking about Noah and using his name when we haven't seen him yet. But ohh well! He is now almost at his full length and weighs about 3 pounds.


We had a doctors appointment on Thursday. Everything was good as usual. We met with a nurse practitioner who we actually liked a little more than our doctor because she gave us more information. She asked us a bunch of questions to make sure we were on target with everything (car seat, birthing classes, etc) and asked us if there was anything we needed to ask her. Another thing I was not informed with until the nurse practitioner told me was about my 3 hour glucose test. Apparently, the 3rd hour my blood sugar dropped to 45 (suppose to be under 135)

Birthing classes start in a couple weeks and we are so excited!! 4 more weeks for the next doctors appointment, then we move on to every 2 weeks! This is going so quick! Lots of Baby Showers coming up in August and my birthday, so it's going to be a great month!

2 comments:

  1. your wedding was perfect, and noah is going to be perfect :) i can't believe you are now Mrs. Busick! i'm so happy to be a part of all of this -- it seems like just yesterday we were 8 years old together....i love you very much xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooooo exciting! I love weddings and babies! They just grow up so fast you'll turn around and he'll be running off to college. Call me if you need anything. Hugs, hugs, hugs, KathyB

    ReplyDelete