What can I say, having a child is the most amazing thing in the entire world. You know how people always say when you have a kid, you will love them so much you never knew you could love someone this much? Well it's true. I think I tell him I love him wayyy too many times a day..but then again, you could never love someone too much! Another annoying mommy thing I do is kiss him. I can't help it! He is so freakin adorable! Okay, i'll stop. (ahh baby waking up!) The nights have not been too bad. He wakes up about 2 or 3 times a night to eat, the hardest part is putting him back to sleep.
At 3 weeks old (I think), we took Noah to our good friends' wedding (Kevin and Liz Stone). He was awesome! I stuck him in the moby as we ate, danced, and had a great time. I was so lucky to have Granny B with us. I don't know what I would have done without her. She helped me out so much, so THANK YOU GRANNY B!
Noah's First Halloween was a lot of fun. Greg and I took him to the pumpkin patch a few days before with Grandpa Don and Cousin Caden. On Halloween, we went over to Cara and Nate's house to hand out candy to trick or treaters and watch the World Series. It was a lot of fun and Noah was wide awake and very alert!


On his 5 week birthday, he gave us a big smile! (I meant to take a picture but got it on video instead, WOOHOO!!)
Few more photos...
Muir Woods:
Noah's First World Series!!!
Until Next Time...Hopefully SOON!! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment