Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 10, 2011

Noah's ONE!!

It has been a fun fulfilled birthday week for little Noah! Birthday party planning has been extremely fun! I have to thank Nicole for helping me with all the banners! We worked hard and they came out so well!

Thursday, I decorated our house for Noah to wake up to :)



Noah's First Present!!


 Thursday Night, Greg had to work so Noah and I went over to my parents for dinner. Nono came too! It was a very nice evening :) Noah got a few fun gifts from Grandma and Grandpa and a Panda Giants pillow from Nono which was pretty awesome.


Saturday was Noah's Birthday party. The day was absolutely perfect! The weather could not have been any better. We had the party in Mike and Cathy's backyard. I am so grateful for everyone who helped make this day so special! I must say the best part of the whole day was my sister surprised us from Denver! Just thinking about it brings me to tears. The past couple of weeks I have been a bit emotional and have just been missing her. The morning of Noah's party, I told Greg how amazing it would be if she surprised us. We stopped at my parents house to pick up a few things on the way to Mike and Cathy's and again I mentioned how wonderful it would be if she just walked out! But nope! After finishing setting up at the Busick's, I was feeding Noah and in walked my sister. It was the best surprise I have ever gotten. (choking up now!!) My sister is my best friend and to have her at Noah's first birthday was the best gift anyone could ever have. Noah is one lucky little boy!

The Decor!
"Round the Bases and Leave a Message for Noah"


 The Cake was AMAZING! My Brother's Sister-in-Law made it and she did such a great job!

Eating lunch (this was right before he slipped under the table! Woops!)

 Noah was pretty unsure about the cake. He definitely dug in but it took a little bit to realize that it was okay and that he was welcome to stuff his face! He didn't eat too much of it...
 Looking a bit exhausted!

Wagon from Grandma and Grandpa!
 Noah's Auntie Angi made him this adorable crown :) I wish I could have gotten a picture of Noah with it!!
 Wonderful Surprise!

Sunday, we stayed in Sacramento for my cousin's wedding. For having such a busy day on Saturday, Noah was a champ at the wedding. He loved crawling all over, and everyone LOVED him! I mean his tie was pretty darn cute! ;)
 After the Ceremony, my cousin Christie was holding Noah and he just passed out! I think he slept on her for a good 40 minutes or so! After he woke up, he was great. I can just tell he is growing up. At dinner, he sat in his high chair for quite some time without whining. He is such a good kid, I can't get over it! He does really well with big crowds which is surprising to me. He is going through a shy phase right now but once he is comfortable, he is great!
On the Dance Floor!
 View from our Hotel Room

Today, Noah had his "1 Year" shots. Unfortunately he had to have FIVE shots! Yikes. I felt so bad but he was a champ. He definitely cried but once we got home he was his happy little self. I pulled out one of his new birthday presents and he was good to go. After that, he ended up sleeping from 1:15pm to 5:45 when I decided I needed to wake him so he would sleep tonight!

Here are LITTLE Noah's Doctor Visit Results:
Weight: 19lbs 9oz (8th percentile)
Height: 29 inches (25th percentile)
Head: 18 inches (30th percentile)

As the doctor says, he is proportionate and doing great! When we first weighed him today, the scale said he weighed 16lbs!!! I freaked out!! The nurse was inputing all the info and requested to weigh him again because he would have dropped 2lbs since his last visit! I knew 16lbs had to be wrong! 

Anywho, long post but it has been SO LONG since I last posted! Have a great week! Hopefully i'll update soon! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment