Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A New Adventure For Our Family

Yesterday Greg, Noah, and I drove to Alameda to officially sign papers for the Coast Guard! Greg is leaving for boot camp on January 22nd for 8.5 weeks. I don't think it has set in that he is going to be gone for so long. I guess I am focusing more on the fact that we have this unknown future ahead of us and I am so anxious to know where we will be living! We will find out during week 5 or 6 where we will be living! ahh! :)  It may have taken me a while to adjust to the thought of living a military life, but it has definitely settled in and I truly am looking forward to it.  Family will OBVIOUSLY be missed and I know I will have my struggles but this is the best for our family and we couldn't be more excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment