Moving right along! Birthing classes are going pretty well. Just recently I went to a Breastfeeding class and lets just say it was very overwhelming! I am definitely glad there will be someone at the hospital to teach me what to do. At our weekly birthing class, we talked about fears during and before labor. We, like everyone else, definitely have a few fears. I, of course, am afraid of the pain but I have learned from this class that it is all about positive thinking and if I stay positive, I can work through this. Every person I have talked to has said that it is all worth it and you end up telling yourself in the end that you can do this again. So I'm working on my "positive affirmations"! Other things we fear; complications, the baby's health, my health, not getting to the hospital in time, no rooms left at Kaiser and they have to send us to San Francisco, c-section (we are hoping I DON'T have one), Greg working when I go into labor, and others that are probably TMI.
Anywho, today I had my first baby shower with the Jensen family hosted by my sister-in-law Jennifer and my mom's friend Shelley. They did an amazing job and everything was perfect. I had a great time seeing and spending some time with my family. The food was delicious! We had Whole Foods sandwich platters, veggie platters, and fruit platters. It was AMAZING! AND of course the cake that Jennifer and her sister made was beautiful and soooo good. I'm pretty sure Noah was loving all the yummy food!
The Cake:
The Wonderful Hostesses!!

The Burns Family:

The Jensen Family:

No comments:
Post a Comment