Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Baby Showers!

This weekend I had two OUTSTANDING Baby Showers! Friday night, my Mother-in-Law's best friend threw me a great shower with family and friends! Saturday, my amazing friends Jamie and Meghan threw me a shower in Rohnert Park and it was beautiful! It was a weekend full of delicious food and great people! Thank you to Kathy Martin, Cathy Busick, and Angi Busick, Jamie Norman and Meghan Nunez for a great weekend!!

After a great weekend, we have a lot of work to do! Getting the house cleaned and organized has been pretttty wild! But fortunately, my nesting instinct as kicked in and I spent a good 3 hours cleaning out Noah's room and storing all his stuff in the closet! Our house is finally looking normal...almost!

My Mother-in-Law got us a book on Noah's Arc (hehe love it!) and made Noah 2 BEAUTIFUL Quilts for his Crib and Bassinet. Thank you Cathy!!
My Beautiful Hosts on Saturday!
The Group!
And I must give a shout out to my wonderful mother who came to ALL FOUR Baby Showers with me! She was such a trooper and I love her so much for her love and support! LOVE YOU MOM!!






2 comments:

  1. YEAH! It's getting so close, I can't wait. I had so much fun at your shower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE YOU TOOO..Love being invited to all your showers...Can not wait to the day Noah is born... Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete