Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 4, 2010

36 Weeks!

The day is getting closer and closer! We are ALMOST ready to go with just a few last minute things..and a bag packed! I am feeling pretty good! I have my moments of being tired, but also get that burst of energy (usually at night). Thank goodness for those because the little things for Noah's room are actually getting done! Here's a little peek of his room :)



My friend Kasey took this fun photo..






3 comments:

  1. His room looks SO CUTE! Great job guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not gonna lie, it's the best room in the house. Well besides for the HUGE tv haha. Now we need to do some work on our bedroom.

    Love your hubby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any day now!! :) So excited for you guys!! (I went into labor with Jake at 38w5d, he was born 38w6d! Take a long walk at Scholenberger and then have some fun when you get home *wink* to jump start labor! ;-P) I still have the dang gift I need to drop off for Noah. lol It's sitting on the floor in Jake's closet!

    Noah's room is adorable, and you look amazing!

    I know Greg's going out of town this weekend, if you need anything, let me know! I'm just down the street!

    <3 Allie O'Rourke

    ReplyDelete