Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 26, 2010

39 Weeks and 3 Days!!

4 More Days until my due date! We have had quite an amazing weekend! We had a doctors appointment on Friday which went very well, as usual. We had a nurse practitioner check me out (my doctor has been out of town/country all August and September). Greg and I thought she was great; very honest, informative, and extremely helpful when it came to all our questions. She told us she did not think we would make it to our next appointment, which got us very excited! Since then I have talked to people and they say that their doctors said the same thing, so we aren't getting our hopes up! My belly measures at 37, heartbeat healthy, and Noah is facing the right way and ready to come meet his mommy and daddy!

On Saturday, Greg and I participated in the Sonoma County Down Syndrome Buddy Walk with John (brother-in-law), Angi (sister-in-law), Jack (nephew), and friends. It was an amazing experience. This organization was so inspiring and very eye opening. Looking around at all the people that support children with Down Syndrome and their families shows what a great community we live in. These amazing people with Down Syndrome have such strong hearts and express passion and love for life more than anyone I know. Waiting for this little guy to come, I have learned a lot from John and Angi as parents. I hope to become half as great of a parent as they are. Angi works with Jack 24/7 and it shows. Almost 1, Jack has come very far and, in my eyes, has developed tremendously. I look forward to taking some tips and going to some playdates with Angi and Jack!

The Awesome Busick Family with Snoopy Leading the 1 Mile Walk!
Jack with his Uncle Greg

One more thing, my mom's Aunt and Uncle came for a visit from New Mexico this weekend. It was so great to see them and they were able to see my belly before baby Noah comes!

Well, hopefully my next blog will be introducing you to the little guy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment