Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Nap Time :) and Update..

I have officially put Noah on a nap schedule! Moms have told me that he will set his own schedule, and to be honest, I didn't see that happening. I started paying more attention to when Noah was most tired during the day. After a week or so, I noticed that Noah is most tired every 2-3 hours during the day. He now naps at 10am, 1pm, and 4pm and sleeps for 30-45 minutes (if i'm lucky up to an hour and a half).

Noah Definitely Snores! HAHA


Other Updates:
Until yesterday, Noah hadn't rolled over since I blogged about it last week. Yesterday Noah rolled over 4 times in a row and Greg got to see it in person! This morning, he rolled over a couple times, too. Anywho, I'm not gonna blog each time he rolls over but all I am saying is that he is starting to do it more and it's extremely exciting!

I've definitely been lagging in the photo department! But Here You Go:

Noah got a little Valentine's Day Outfit from Nono and My Auntie Carolyn :)


Bath Time is Always Fun :)


Look Alike?


Last Week, Noah got to see his friend Logan..They had matching pants on so we had to do a photo shoot! (Better Photos to Come..)


Quick Update on NoNo
For those of you who don't know, my grandmother had Open Heart Surgery on Friday. The surgery went great! She needed an Aorta Valve replaced. They ended up finding more plague than they expected and were able to clean it out. Good news, finding the plaque and removing it has kept Nono from having a stroke down the road. Nono is recovering well, with some pain which is expected. She is a pretty tough woman and hanging in there! Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment