Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 6, 2011

7 Months Old!!



Happy Birthday to our Noah Peter!! He has definitely hit some milestones. He is officially sitting up. I am no longer barricading him with pillows! The past couple days I have been hearing him mumble "mama", "baba", "da". Although I know he is not associating "mama" to me, I LOVE hearing it! Watching him mumble is the cutest thing. His bottom lip sticks out and he chomps (if that makes sense!) I tried to get it on video but it's more babbling, screaming, and laughing.



I can't explain my excitement for my first Mother's Day! It is going to be one busy day and I hope Noah can make it through! In the morning, we are going to hang out as a family; maybe a walk or something. For lunch we are going over to my parents for salad, drinks, and dessert then running over to Greg's parents for a dinner party. Looking forward to showing you all some photos!

Before I go, I forgot to put up a couple pictures from the other day of my mom and Noah. Noah is really in to people's faces and showing some love. It's pretty intense! :)

1 comment:

  1. Watching that video of little Noah giggle and babble is so precious! What an absolutely wonderful little person you and Gregg have created! I hope you have an amazing first Mother's Day!! <3

    ReplyDelete