Daddy's Life Jacket When He Was Little!!
With Angi and Jack!
Feeling out the ski boat..to like? or not to like? I'm going with LIKE!
With Granny B <3
Playing in the Kiddie Pool with Cousin Jack! So thankful for this pool considering it was in the mid 90s all weekend! Noah LOVED the Kiddie Pool. I thought since the water was cold he wouldn't like it, but I swear at one point he spent a good hour in there! Water Baby!!!!
Auntie Angi Reading to Noah and Jack...Noah is really into Touch and Feel books these days..
Today we went for a boat ride around the lake, this was before Noah and Jack PASSED out! I guess the "rough" ride soothed them to sleep!
...AND Out!
Cute Family Shot of John, Ang, and Jack :)
He Melts My Heart!! Too Cute!!!
All in all, it was a very successful weekend. It was Noah's first time spending the night on the houseboat and he slept like a champ, only waking up once in the night (which is normal)! His naps were pretty great too! Noah was extremely laid back this weekend, almost like he was taking it all in! It was beautiful weather, he met a bunch of people, he had his cousin Jack to play with and watch run around, and even got in the lake!
Okay a Couple More Photos...

No comments:
Post a Comment