Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 30, 2011

So Many New Things!

The past couple weeks have been very busy! Busy in a way that Noah has officially begun "army crawling" and we just got back from a trip to Denver visiting my sister and her fiance. Before talking about our awesome trip, I want to update you guys on the wonderful life of Noah Busick...

As I said, he has been army crawling around the house like crazy. Mostly when he sees something that he wants. Let the baby proofing begin! For example, cords right now are his number one so we have to make sure they are out of sight! Our kitchen island is a popular one as well. I have decided to let him go at it for now until he starts lifting himself up to the second shelf (where the glass plates are). He also LOVES beer bottles. The video below shows how far he will go just to play with a beer bottle. Lol. Don't worry, no alcohol was consumed ;)
 Really Mom? ANOTHER Picture?? (Pulling up on those knees!)
 The past couple weeks I have been giving Noah different foods from my plate. It's so fun to finally be able to just chop up pieces of fruit or veggies and give them to him. Here's Noah enjoying some delicious avocado!
I sent this video to Greg when we were in Denver, little guy is getting mobile!!!



Yesterday, Noah was trying to climb on our stools...another something we will have to get rid of before they fall on his head! Since the day he was born, everyone has said he has the strongest grip. Whenever people would say that, I would come back with "I know it's awesome!" but really I assumed all babies were like that. Then I tested his grip yesterday :) He's going to be a great skiier!!

Okay, on to our trip to Denver! The plane ride went pretty well. Noah definitely did not sleep the whole time either way but he was still pretty good. I just kept giving him snacks or handing him over to Grandma and Grandpa! He did enjoy staring at everyone.
 Pretty Eyelashes
 Amazed by what's out the window..

Noah was so excited to see his auntie and uncle! He was so good this weekend. I was nervous about the whole napping situation but it turned out really well. Luckily, our family is pretty laid back so we didn't do a WHOLE lot, just spent valuable time together. We enjoyed lots of different restaurants around their area, barbecued one night, went downtown Denver on 16th Street, spent a day around the pool, AND picked out my sister's wedding dress!!!

Noah and Cooper are Best Buds. Everytime Cooper would come in the room Noah would laugh and get really excited. Cooper was very protective over Noah!
 Auntie and Uncle <3
 Just Hanging Out!
 Downtown Denver, 16th Street. Noah is riding a bull!
 Ready for the Pool! He hates this hat (so does Dad)!! hehe
 Hanging by the Pool...the really COLD pool! Getting Noah ready for the lake!!
 And then we all got sunburned...not Noah thank God!!
Where we found "The Dress"!!
 The day we were leaving... :( So glad they are coming to California in August!


No comments:

Post a Comment