Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 3, 2011

We're Rockin!

We have hit our first steps into crawling! Today Noah started to rock back and forth on his knees. He is slowly making progress! I am liking this speed though. I have finally come to terms with the fact that boys develop slower than girls. I am enjoying this time as much as possible before he really becomes mobile! Which may be soon!!



Other fun stuff this week..
Sunday, we went for a long walk and stopped at the park of course. Greg hadn't seen Noah in a swing so we HAD to go! :)



On Tuesday, we went to dinner at Tres Hombres with some friends that we met in our birthing class. Isabella is 11 days younger than Noah. It was a fun night! Taco's, Margaritas, and great conversation!

Tonight we gave Noah some Mac and Cheese to try...He loved it (Just like his Mama!)


Hope everyone has a nice weekend! We have a busy one coming up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment