Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Noah and Jack!

Today, Noah and I went over to John and Angi's to watch Jack while Angi went to work. We had a great time! LOTS of photos were taken (OF COURSE!). When I got there, Jack was napping so I put Noah down as well. Once Jack woke up, we played for a couple hours all around the house and outside. When Noah woke up, he saw Jack and had a HUGE smile on his face. He was so happy to see his cousin.

"Mom, is this what we are doing today? Yesssss!!"
Jack LOVED tickling Noah's feet...I must say it was pretty funny. Noah was doing his typical "superman" as Jack was tickling away...Jack has that "yes I'm guilty" look on his face! haha
 So fun to watch them play together...
 Greg came over a little later in the day to help out and play. Gotta love Dad/Uncle Greg!!

This was after dinner :) Ang warned me it would get messy...and it definitely did! Eee, look at that face! So cute! His shirt was pretty awesome too, it said "DAD RULES, until mom comes home" haha
So Greg and I had this fabulous plan.....BATH TIME! They were so cute! Splashing like crazy! Greg was standing back away from the tub and was still getting splashed! This was also Noah's first time in the big bath..Looks like we may need to officially graduate him to the big tub!


No comments:

Post a Comment