I know I say this every month, but I CAN'T BELIEVE NOAH IS 10 MONTHS OLD!! He is ALMOST 1!! Noah has been growing so much! He loves clapping and dancing to music, climbing on EVERYTHING, screaming, BATHTIME, avocado and hot dogs is his favorite..well all finger foods he loves. He is not very big on being fed baby food. Yesterday, I decided to change out his carseat to a "big boy carseat" (don't worry, still rear facing!). I felt like the baby carseat was not as comfortable, and I swear he sweats like crazy when he's in it. So, I borrowed my parents' carseat they had for Caden to test it out before buying one. Eventually we will buy one but I am trying to find one with a good deal. Looks like Costco has the best so far but still searching! Any ideas?
Today I bought Noah's first pair of shoes. They are super cute! ;)
"Huh? I'm how many months?"
Helping out dad already!!
Noah's Favorite Spot to Hang Out..and Climb
Today was a Great Day! Hope yours was too!




Babycatalogue.com usually has some really great deals, that is where we got our britax!
ReplyDelete