At 11 months old, Noah has become a "professional crawler". He is so fast! I literally will be playing with him, turn around for a second, turn back, and he would be gone! I can see that Noah is on his way to standing, not walking, standing. =) A couple times today, he would hold on to the couch/table and let go for a split second. It was pretty exciting to see. He is really starting to learn to balance.
My boy in his super cool shoes!
Last weekend was Noah's cousin, Caden's Birthday Party.
This past weekend, we went to Tahoe for my cousin's wedding. We were lucky enough to stay in South Lake Tahoe, where Greg's family has a cabin. The drive went well, my mom and I kept Noah pretty busy laughing and playing with toys.
Noah laughing with Auntie Carol and Kristen
Sunday Morning at the Cabin, Playing with Mommy!

No comments:
Post a Comment