He cracks me up...
Tuesday, we went to John and Angi's for a family dinner. Greg's Aunt, Uncle, and Family came to visit from Virginia. They were all pretty excited to meet Noah, and I think Noah was pretty excited, too! He enjoyed playing with everyone!
Haha, I was a little apprehensive about this, but then had to grab the camera. Noah was LOVING this. They put him back on the ground and he laid there with his arms up ready to be picked up again!
Sure, why not a few more photos :)
Just waking up and laying with Dad.
When Noah is tired, you know when he is tired. He is definitely a "blanket baby". He loves his blanket so much! My little cuddler!!
Cuddling with Dad before he goes to bed and Dad goes to work <3
Yesterday he loved the spiral pasta...Today, not so much!
Last, but certainly not least..I realized I haven't posted any updated photos of Noah and McKenna, so here you go!
"Hey, Wake Up!"
"Hey, that's my mom's phone!"
Hope everyone has a nice Labor Day weekend! Saturday we are going to Caden's 5th Birthday Party, then off to take some photos of Noah for his 1st Birthday (a little early I know!). Sunday, we are hoping to hang out by the pool! Soo..I am sure there will be a blog after the weekend!
Hope everyone has a nice Labor Day weekend! Saturday we are going to Caden's 5th Birthday Party, then off to take some photos of Noah for his 1st Birthday (a little early I know!). Sunday, we are hoping to hang out by the pool! Soo..I am sure there will be a blog after the weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment