Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

He's Here!!!

Noah Peter Busick, Born on October 6, 2010 at 5:19pm at 6lbs, 13oz 19 inches long. Greg and I went in to get induced at 6:30am and was given Pitocin at about 8:30am. My labor took a while to progress (dialating only at 3.5-4cm around 3pm). They finally decided to break my water...and an hour later little Noah was here! Giving birth was an amazing experience, but I'm not gonna lie, it hurt! I was given the epidural 10 minutes before I started pushing soooo it didn't work. The experience was indescribable! We are so in love and still cannot believe we have a baby.

The nights have been interesting. Lack of sleep is definitely an issue but really not too bad...yet (until it catches up to me!). Noah wakes up about 3 or 4 times a night and eats, the hardest part is getting him back to sleep. He is definitely a great baby so far, sleeps A LOT during the day...typical baby; eats, sleeps, and poops! We are so happy and have had many many visitors! Noah is very lucky to have all these amazing people in his life!









No comments:

Post a Comment