Went to Pazzo's for dinner last night! Last dinner before Noah comes into the world! My sister just flew in from Colorado JUST in time! She's the best and it's always so great to see her! Noah can't wait to meet his Auntie!!
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Today is the DAY!
That's right, in just a few hours I will be getting up to go get induced. Why aren't I sleeping? Ohh, well that is because I woke up with a bit of a temperature, sore throat, and stuffy nose..figures right??? So why not blog while I am awake! We have an appointment at 6am but probably won't end up being induced until 8 or 9 (so I have heard paperwork and getting all hooked up takes a while!). My goal? GET THAT EPIDURAL ASAP! :) Keep your fingers crossed! Next time we meet, I will be introducing you to the wonderful and amazing Noah Peter Busick!!! I can't wait, but then again I am pretty nervous, but who wouldn't be right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment