Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 1, 2010

Ultrasound Update...40 Weeks 1 Day

We had our Ultrasound today to check the baby's measurements and fluid. The measurements show that I am at 36 weeks and he weighs about 6lbs 4oz. Even though it shows that I am 36 weeks, this does not mean he is not going to come for another four weeks, especially considering I am 3cm dialated. So I think we just have a little bit longer, but we will not go past 41.5 weeks. Appointment Monday, we will see what the doctor says! Maybe schedule induction??

Ultrasound Photo Taken By My Phone, So a Little Hard to See..(they say he is pretty smooshed in there, so come on out little guy! Everyone wants to meet you!)


1 comment:

  1. Ur doing amazing babe! Hang in there for one more week max. I love you so much and admire you. You have been a stud through all of this. Your the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete