Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

The Adventures of Sitting..Not Quite Yet..

Moving on from rolling (since Noah is just not in the mood), this week we are practicing sitting! He is not quite there yet, but I can see the progress. He can hold himself up for a good 3 seconds if he's leaning forward!
No success in the photo department! But here are a couple of him "attempting" on the boppy pillow.



Just LOVE his Smile!



Ready to Go to Auntie Angi, Uncle John, and Cousin Jack's House!! Trying to Look like a Big Boy Already! ;)


With Daylight Savings, I have been pretty nervous that Noah would have a hard time sleeping. Lucky for me, Noah has been napping a lot longer than usual and we keep skipping that 3rd nap during the day which means he's EXHAUSTED by bed time!

Today, he missed his nap time and at this point he could barely eat dinner he was so tired!




Tomorrow we are attempting...hmm..Carrots..I think...well, some new solid, I haven't decided which one yet! I'll let "ya'll" know how it goes! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Love the photos of him in his play saucer! Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Noah Go! LOVE the video of him falling asleep, so funny :)

    ReplyDelete