Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Today we went to lunch with Grandpa Don at McGuires! It was packed and tons of fun! Then Noah went over to Granny B's house for a couple hours to play so I could get some grocery shopping done. After that, we had a nice walk around Schollenberger Park with Cara. It was all around a great day!

Cheese!!


"Yeah so much fun, ya man!"


First Veggie!! CARROTS!!
Noah tried Carrots for the first time last night and I'm pretty sure he enjoyed them. At first, it didn't even phase him, but then I could tell he loved them because he kept opening his mouth for more. So exciting! Tonight, I gave him carrots again (for those who don't know, you have to give them the same food for 3 days to make sure they aren't allergic), he seemed to be more confused this time around. But of course devoured it very quickly!

My attempt to feed and take a picture of his first bite all at the same time!


Hmm..


YUM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment