So much has happened in the past 2 days I can't even believe it!
NOVEMBER 10th...A DAY TO REMEMBER (and a reminder to put it in his baby book when I find it in all our boxes!)!! TODAY Noah took his first steps! As much as we tried to get it on video, we failed. But that's okay, we will try again tomorrow! I'm pretty sure that video will make Facebook before the blog but I'll do my best! This morning we were in the kitchen, I was standing in front of him and decided to stand him up and let go and BAM he took 2.5 steps towards me! Ahh it was so amazing!
Other "New Things"..
We have been working pretty hard on getting Noah to turn around when going down the stairs. Just today, he has officially figured it out..well at least on the stairs to the garage. We will have to test other stairs when the time comes. When it comes to the couch, he is pretty good at turning around and getting down but the bed..not so much :) So, he doesn't hang out too much on our bed!
Well, I have to give credit to my mother-in-law for starting sign language (and my sis-in-law, Angi, for being such a great example signing with my nephew Jack), Noah has officially learned how to sign "more". I am pretty motivated to learn more signs to teach Noah!
I can't explain how good it feels to work so hard teaching Noah things and then finally seeing him do them on his own.
Signing "More"

No comments:
Post a Comment