Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Noah This Past Week....

This past week has been fun to watch. Noah is one active kid who likes to play CONSTANTLY. A little update on this little guy; he is starting to "confidently" stand on his own!!! I know people say that I should not get too excited and shouldn't push it because once he is walking, it's exhausting, but I can't help it! As much as I will probably regret it, I want him to walk so bad! Don't get me wrong, if he doesn't want to walk, I don't force him, ha I swear! But I want him to walk for the little reasons. I want him to be able to run around at the park; right now he just sits in the bark and doesn't really know what to do. I want him to start running around with kids. Tonight, Noah and Jack played together and i'm pretty sure Jack wanted Noah to get up and run with him! BUT the time will come and I just need to enjoy my "professional crawler". =)

Other Things this Past Week...

When we moved, we set the, what was once a dining room, up to be Noah's new play room. Every day, he plays more and more in this area, but he mostly likes to hang out where everyone else is.

I don't want to jinx it BUT I think we are getting out of Noah's "Eating Rut"... This week, he has agreed to eat Raviolis, Potatoes, Mushrooms, Toast (kind of), Rigatoni Pasta, Pizza (if he can hold the slice, he will eat it), plain cheerios, Asparagus, and Spinach. So, we are looking good, and I hope it only gets better! I tried these pizza raviolis from Lucky's with marinara sauce. I gave them to him a while back and he rejected them but recently he ate 4! So that made mommy proud...
Yummy Blueberries!

Tonight, we went to the in-laws house for dinner. Noah and Jack were so fun to watch! I see trouble makers in the near future! ;)
 Jack: "Hurry! We've been caught!"
Noah: "Distract them!"
 "Muahaha"
"Hmm, what does this button do?"

"Uncle John is so fun!"

Playing with Daddy! It's so fun to watch them play together. Noah loves to throw the ball around.

This week we took out one of Noah's Birthday gifts... pretty sure he loves it!


CAUGHT!!
Stealing Candy
AND...
I found Noah playing in the shower..haha


Hope Everyone Had a Nice Weekend!! Noah turned 13 months today! I know I sound like a broken record but I can't believe how big he is getting!! Have I mentioned that he's getting more hair, too??

No comments:

Post a Comment