At 2.5 months, I am officially exhausted. Noah's nighttime sleeping patterns have gone from 4-5 hours to waking up every 2 hours. Ever since I went back to work, Noah has decided to change the way he sleeps! I have tried everything to help him sleep longer; from turning the heat down, to dressing him warmer, dressing him cooler, changing blankets, to mixing formula and breastmilk! Nothing seems to be working. I have definitely hit a rough patch and I am running out of ideas. Greg recently had a night off and experienced the torturous evening. He doesn't know how I do it, and sometimes I don't know either...well I have to, I WANT to, but sometimes I am just plain tired. I was trying to explain to Greg today; yes I am tired and the waking up 5 times a night is rough, but what's really hard on me is that all I want is a good night sleep..meaning 5 or 6 hours in a row! I don't mind getting up with Noah and feeding him, but ONE night would be great! Anywho, just needed to get some frustration off my chest.
Other than that, Noah is doing pretty great! We recently had an office holiday party and Noah was able to come. He slept pretty much the whole time of course :) but was able to give everyone a couple good smiles before! I really think he is getting use to the big crowds..if not, I am sure he will with more Christmas parties to come!

Noah playing with his Daddy:
I just LOVE that picture of him playing with Greg! Hang in there....the BEST thing is that EVERYTHING is a phase, it will change soon, even the stuff that you might not want to change. If you don't work everyday, MAKE yourself nap when he naps it's the BEST thing for both of you. Sorry and hang in there...at least he's like the cutest little 2 month old I've ever seen :)
ReplyDelete