This year has been the best year! Pregnancy, Engaged in Vegas, Beautiful Wedding at Vintners Inn, Meeting Noah Peter, and Just Watching as Noah Grows! I can't explain to you how amazing my life is now that Noah is in our lives and I am married to the perfect husband. Even with the lack of sleep I have had for the past couple months, when I am with little Noah, it doesn't matter! Thank you everyone for all your support, gifts, visits, friendships, etc. We appreciate each and every one of you!
Moving on.. =)
So, as you have seen in the past posts, tummy time has been a struggle. The past couple days, trying out tummy time with the Boppy has really helped and he has been able to be on his tummy for 10-15 minutes. As you can see, he is quite the babbler these days!
Bath Time!
More Fun Photos!
The second picture doesn't quite look like Noah, but it definitely looks like Greg!
I cannot believe this kid and his talking, maybe he can help Jack out ;) This just got me excited x 100 to babysit tonight. You're a wonderful mommy, Mel....oh, and Greg you're AWESOME too!
I cannot believe this kid and his talking, maybe he can help Jack out ;) This just got me excited x 100 to babysit tonight. You're a wonderful mommy, Mel....oh, and Greg you're AWESOME too!
ReplyDelete