I can't believe it! I am 4 Months pregnant already??? Well I must say, I get more and more excited everyday. The more I "pop out", the happier I get because this is all becoming so real! I'm looking more pregnant and less like I just ate three meals in one sitting! I am starting to feel flutters in my stomach, little do I know if that's the baby moving, but it still brings a smile to my face!
So here is the first baby bump photo everyone has been asking for. Coming along slowly but surely! I still have two more weeks until my next appointment and then two weeks after that we find out the sex!! Greg and I think it's a girl (along with almost everyone else), but all the little online tests and needle & string test say it's a boy. So who knows!!

Hi baby Busick..you are so cute..Congrats to you and Greg.. Love Granny Kath
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! I <3 it...Miss youuu!!!
ReplyDeleteElyse
You look amazing!! And ps- for the record I think it's a boy! haha!
ReplyDelete