Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 9, 2010

Sacrifices :)

I have found that being pregnant keeps you from doing (eating/drinking) a lot of things. Although it is a bummer that I am told not to drink caffeine/alcohol, no deli meat, no hot dogs (ahh and it's baseball season!!), no mayonnaise, no Caesar Dressing, no brie cheese, etc etc, I have come to the realization that it is worth it and it is only 9 months out of my life. People keep saying, "Well I ate all that stuff and my kids turned out fine". Well, I understand that but why risk it when it's only 9 months? Don't get me wrong, I have had some mayonnaise here and there (rebel, I know). But overall I have been pretty good!

Jealousy
Ughh..what am I most jealous about? The whole no alcohol thing. Don't get me wrong, I am not an alcoholic, but I do like my occasional glass of wine (I mean come on, I'm a Jensen!) and I enjoy having a beer on a nice sunny day. Oh well, get over it right? Well, I think I mention missing wine a little too much because my friend Jamie found this bottle of "Alcohol Removed" bottle of Merlot! Thought this was hilarious and had to share! I haven't tried it yet but I'll let you know how it goes!


Well, I hope this blog isn't too much complaining but there are ups and downs of pregnancy. But overall my pregnancy is pretty awesome. I never really had morning sickness, I'm in my second trimester and have lots of energy, I'm keeping up with exercising, and haven't "over" gained wait...yet ;)

I hope you all have a great weekend! I am off to Denver to visit my sister! I am so excited I can't explain it! We have a lot of plans for the weekend. I fly in tonight, doing a little wedding shopping tomorrow, Avalanche Hockey game Sunday, etc etc!

No comments:

Post a Comment