If you don't know already, Greg and I are having our wedding on July 18th of this year. Although it took some time for us to agree upon doing it before little Baby Busick, we came to the conclusion that it is for the best. We have decided to make it a "small" wedding. Why "small" you ask? Well, if you know our families, they are pretty darn big. We are really hoping not to hurt too many feelings considering it will be family only with a few (and I mean few) friends. We just hope everyone will be happy for us and understanding because, to be honest, we have a lot of things to stress over (baby, wedding, baby, baby) and we don't want to stress over losing friends. Moving on....
I FOUND MY WEDDING DRESS!!! I could not be happier! When I first started looking for a dress, I honestly thought it would be impossible to find because everything I found online was very...Ancient Princess looking for pregnant women. It was no fun. My mom and I decided to go check out a couple dresses next door to our work. We ended up being there for over an hour and found THE ONE! My dress is gorgeous and will be cute with my baby belly (I hope)! I really think Greg will love it!
Early on in the wedding planning process, we had a mind set of just making our wedding as low key as possible. THEN, we went to a wedding this past weekend. The bride and groom looked so amazing and were glowing the whole day/night. The ceremony and reception were elegant and very inspiring. I knew Greg and I deserved the same thing for our special day. I realized that this is our only wedding and we need to make the best of it and not act like it's not a big deal. Greg and I have been through so much, and why not make it that much more special with a baby on the way! So I'll be 7 months pregnant, who cares! It will make that day even more romantic and special for us. As cliche as this is...I can't wait to marry my best friend!! =)
Our Wedding Website:
http://www.mywedding.com/jensenandbusick
"Birth is not only about making babies. Birth is about making mothers ~ strong, competent, capable mothers who trust themselves and know their inner strength" - Barbara Katz Rothman
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am enjoying your blog!!!! you look so cute.
ReplyDeleteLove you sissy!! I'm so excited for you guys!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you decided to make your dream wedding come true...you won't regret it ;)
ReplyDelete