
Yup, 19 Weeks...Feeling pretty good! We get to go back for another ultrasound on Monday and the Grandparents get to come, too! The baby is now the size of a mango :) Growing Growing Growing! The baby is about 6 inches long. Looks like I may need to get out there and buy some maternity clothes.
Happy Mother's Day to everyone! I have gotten some really sweet cards even though I'm not technically a mother quite yet. My sister and Doug sent me some BEAUTIFUL tulips! They look perfect in our house. My grandmother, as most of you know as NoNo, got me a nice card and a religious pin to wear in the hospital when the baby is born. It meant a lot to me considering she wore it when she gave birth to my mom and two aunts. My parents sent us a card too which was pretty funny. The card was made out like the baby was writing the card, and in the inside it says "and who is that guy patting at me and saying funny things, what a goof ball!" Haha lets just say, it was a perfect card!
I hope everyone enjoys their weekend! I look forward to spending it with my mom! She's the best and has been working really hard on planning the wedding. I love you Mom!!

I love you tooo..Thank you...Love Mom
ReplyDelete