Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's a BOY!!

Yay! That's right, it's a BOY! Greg and I ended up finding out the sex a week early. Over the weekend we had a little scare and took a little trip to the ER which led to a doctor's appointment and Ultrasound on Monday to make sure everything was okay. All in all, everything is great and Baby BOY Busick is awesome and doing well! As we went to get our ultrasound, Greg and I decided to make a bet. Whoever guesses the sex correctly gets a bought lunch and a HOME COOKED meal! Greg (Girl) vs. Melissa (Boy). Of course, mother's instinct, I win! hehe. So I am definitely looking forward to that yummy dinner next week!

The #1 Question: Do you have a name?
Our Answer: We have "Noah" in mind, but are just not stuck on it quite yet. We still have time to think about it. The middle name will most likely be "Peter" after my Grandpa who passed last August. We felt it would be perfect for our baby boy!

We are super stoked to start picking colors and ideas for the baby's room. But right now, all we can think about are names names names!
Here are some pictures from our Ultrasound (I couldn't just pick one!):
BOY!!!

What a Cutie Already!
Look at that Spine!
Look at those eyes! hehe (still a little alien looking!)
Camera Shy, arms covering his face
Bottom of the his feet! (Will he have Jensen toes??)

1 comment:

  1. i can't even imagine how excited you guys are :) so happy to hear things are progressing well. yay for "?" peter busick!!

    ReplyDelete