Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 27, 2010

22 Weeks!

Doctor's appointment this morning went very well. Belly measurement was good. (23 centimeters). I have read that usually the measurement of your belly is the same as the amount of weeks you are so JUST about right! It was nice to hear that my belly size is right on target because I have been getting a lot of comments that I haven't really grown, but she said I was fine! BUT she did mention that it's time to eat more so NO PROBLEM! =) Anywho, we got to hear the heartbeat which is always exciting! I wish I could see another ultrasound!! I love seeing that little guy! At least I can feel him squirming around in there!

At the appointment, we also received a folder full of more paperwork and brochures! The day is getting closer and closer! Pretty soon we will be planning classes, setting up a day to do a hospital tour, and typing up a hospital plan. Wow time is flying. (I say that now, but by September I am sure it will slow down!).

People may think I'm crazy but I found the cutest little "Gownie" and I have to share! My mom agrees with me that it's cute and keeps you colorful and cheerful against those dreary hospital walls! http://www.trendytummymaternity.com/maternity-hospital-gowns.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahah oh wow sissy! And are you purchasing this gown?!?!? Aaand are you going to carry it around with you and change before you get to the hospital?? You're crazy, but I LOVE YOU!!! Ohh but I do think it is very cuute!! I miss you - I can't wait to see you and your lil belly! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute gown Melissa! The hospital ones are not as cute as that! So glad you are doing well. ;-) Ashley Campbell

    ReplyDelete