Wow! Well, Greg and I decided that my belly has grown literally within a couple days! It's crazy!
This weekend, Greg and I were able to go up to Berryessa for a little R&R. Let's just say, it was VERY relaxing. The weather on Monday was a bit cloudy and muggy but still warm! We took the boat out for a ride (Baby Busick's First Boat Ride!)...choppy here and there but not too bad. Greg and I decided that the little guy might as well get use to it a little bit starting now because Berryessa will likely be his second home! By the way, I asked the doctor if boating was okay and she said to live my normal life except no skydiving or scubadiving! HA! She said I could wakeboard too! BUT, although I love wakeboarding, I think I will wait until next year to get back on the board! If I fall on my stomach, that could be bad..obviously! So why risk it!?! Don't get me wrong, I don't think I will be on a boat at 9 months pregnant but at least I know I can be on one for a little bit longer! The lake and boating is my happy place!
This coming weekend is not only my first bridal shower (woohoo!) but my sister is coming home from Denver! I am so excited! She's only here for the weekend, but she will be back at the end of the month for my bachelorette party! I wish I could have her all to myself, but of course I will share! ;) I haven't seen her since early April and, as you can see, there has been quite a change!
P.S. AWESOME NEWS, Greg FINALLY felt the baby kick! Eee!! He was ecstatic! It's just a feeling of relief because all I wanted was for him to feel this little guy! I'm feeling him constantly these days so now it was Greg's turn to feel him a little bit!

It was amazing too. I just had my hand on Melissa's stomach and out of know where my pinky gets hit. It was the coolest thing ever. I can't wait to feel more. I love you babe and am so excited for this amazing year we are having.
ReplyDeleteHaha, he'll probably be following you around day and night with his hand on your belly!!! Daddys are so cute when they feel their baby kicking! I can't wait to feel him kick now! I've never felt someone else's baby!!
ReplyDeleteYay Greg!!
ReplyDeleteI totally went back and creeped your blog to find out when Greg finally felt Noah kick hahaha!!
ReplyDelete