Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Update...and 27 Weeks!

So results are in for Gestational Diabetes Test and it is NEGATIVE! Thank God! Before taking this test, it really made me think about what I was eating. I realized that I do eat a lot of sugar, whether it be good or bad sugar, I need to lighten up on the sugar. I eat A LOT of fruit which is healthy of course but more veggies is a better idea. I have no idea what I would do without sugar!!

ANYWHO, this weekend was Greg and I's Bachelor/Bachelorette parties. We both had a GREAT time!! Greg went to Lake Berryessa on his parents' houseboat. From all the stories, I'm pretty sure he had a pretty awesome time! I wish I could see pictures! My weekend was amazing! My sister planned the weekend, with a little help from others and they did such a great job. She went above and beyond my expectations. We went to Sonoma Mission Inn and stayed over night. There were about 11 of us (I think). Saturday night was lots of fun, the room was decorated and we all just hung out for the evening with surprises here and there! Sunday we had a spa day. My sister is the BEST!! We spent the day getting massages, pedicures, and facials. I cannot explain to you how pampered I felt. I was completely spoiled! I have never experienced a pampered day like that before and it was perfect! Being pregnant and being pampered was pretty darn amazing and you can say I was VERY relaxed! The spa area also included 3 different pools at 3 different temperatures. Then there was a relaxation area where you basically go from pool, to hot tub, to sauna, to steam room. I, of course, couldn't do all that, but I hung out and relaxed in the 96 degree pool which was nice. I did not want to leave! We ended up going home at 6pm! Okay, I will stop boring you with my AMAZING bachelorette weekend...or maybe i'm making you jealous??? haha just kidding. Some photos from the weekend:
The Cutest Shirts!!!


There's that belly getting bigger and bigger! (Don't mind the "man" attached to me lol)

SPA DAY!!!! (In my sweet pregger suit! haha)

Okay moving on to ONE MORE THING:
I'm 27 weeks today which means there is only 2.5 weeks until our wedding and 91 days until we meet Noah!! Ahh so exciting! I got my first of three fittings for my wedding dress today. The dress is so pretty! Greg and I are unbelievably pumped for our wedding! We can't wait to be married! Although I love my last name, I am so excited to change it. Just to become a Busick and have our little family. I am stoked!! A few finishing touches on the plans but almost done. Woo can't wait!
The belly is growing growing growing but right on track! Noah is now 2 pounds, 14 inches long! The size of an eggplant. He is getting bigger, and I can definitely feel it. Every night when I go to bed, Noah know's that it is time to have a dance party in my stomach! Those kicks are getting stronger and stronger! But nothing I can't handle...yet ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment