Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

6 Months Already???

First, I just want to say sorry for slacking the past 2 weeks! Life has been pretty busy with wedding plans and bridal showers!


ANYWHO, wow, I can't believe it's been 6 months already. Getting bigger and bigger and it's pretty exciting! I picked up my wedding dress today and tried it on! It's definitely going to work out perfectly with this belly! This year is going by so fast, Greg and I are getting married in 4 weeks! Plans are going great and we are getting closer and closer to being done. As I said before, I have had a couple bridal showers in the past 2 weeks and they were amazing! Both showers were so beautiful and the food was delicious. The work that both groups put into really made me feel loved and special. Here are some pictures from each shower:



Moving on, Greg painted the baby's room today! We can't wait to start decorating and already have some pretty great ideas. A lot of them involve framed baseball cards and a few bobbleheads Greg has had for quite a while. We are pretty sure our colors are baby blue and brown. We like something like this from Target:

Then maybe some wooden letters painted in Noah's name to hang on the wall
(Not like this but thought this was cute from pinktaffydesigns.com!)



Did I mention we have a name???????
Officially, Noah Peter Busick!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you both..your Grandfather Lis would be proud...Grandpa will always look after Noah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new belly shot! You look so beautiful! I know its silly, but you are totally glowing!!!! I can't wait to meet little Noah Peter Busick!!! <3 Cara

    ReplyDelete