Pregnancy Brain is no lie! I would say that I am not a very forgetful person, but lately I feel like my head is just not screwed on straight! From getting up to do something and completely forgetting what I was going to do, to mid conversation with someone and going blank. It truly is a crazy thing and I sometimes wish there was no such thing as pregnancy brain. In the last couple weeks, I have had to write down everything that I have to do that day so I won't forget. Might I add that planning a wedding and pregnancy brain is bad news bears! I probably have five separate lists of things left to do for the wedding but I will get there!! I have read a few blogs here and there about the "preggo brain" and I must say, I do not have it that bad! From putting keys in the freezer and ice cream on the shelf (yikes!), to losing your sunglasses for five minutes and then realizing they are in your hand...Oh wait been there with the sunglasses! One woman was changing her child's diaper and threw the wipes in the garbage and the dirty diaper in her purse! Nasty! Anywho, what is a girl to do??? Just go with the flow, this pregnancy brain will go away eventually so work with me people! ;)
Speaking of work...here are the pregnant ladies of Frank Howard Allen Realtors who I am pretty sure definitely know what pregnancy brain is like!!

Wait until the brestfeeding brain kicks in...combind with a lack of sleep it's hilarious. You look great.
ReplyDelete