Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Moving Baby!

I'm 20 weeks and 4 days today to be exact. I've been feeling the baby move every so often and it is so surreal! For the past couple weeks, I never really knew if it was the little guy kicking but now I am pretty positive that is what it is. I feel him mostly when I am sitting down relaxing. You know when your eye twitches? It's like that but in your stomach. It's pretty amazing! I wish Greg could feel! Only a couple more weeks until he will. At 20 weeks, the little guy is the size of a banana and at 21 weeks he is the length of a carrot! He really is growing quickly (and so is my belly!)
I must say, pregnancy is pretty nice to me! I really enjoy it and feel pretty good! I definitely need to get back into exercising, so that is my goal for this week. After our little trip to the hospital, I have been trying to take it easy but it's time to get back to the gym (or Schollenberger)! Greg and I are getting married in 2 months! Plans are coming along nicely and can't wait to show the soon to be in laws the venue. It's gorgeous and I really think they are all going to love it! Hope everyone has a great week!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

1 comment:

  1. How about a baby update Mommy pic ..getting very excited. Love the Busick family...thanks for including us in the Busick graduation, Greg your family are so nice..Thank you...

    ReplyDelete