Greg graduated over the weekend! I could not be more proud. He worked so hard in school. This is such a big accomplishment. He was BEAMING on Saturday, you could definitely tell he was proud of himself and extremely happy. I cannot get over how ecstatic I am for him, he worked his tail off and it was all worth it in the end. He officially graduated with Highest Honors in Administration of Justice and Social and Behavioral Sciences. It was a spectacular weekend, this little "kicker" is proud of his daddy already! It was great getting the families together for a little grad party as well. Cathy worked very hard to make everything delicious..she never lets us down with her delicious food! My parents were able to come to the party where they met more of the Busick/Kunst clan and they fit right in! My parents had a blast! I can't wait to all be one big happy family!! ;) 55 more days until the wedding and 129 days until we meet Baby Busick!! Aaah what a great year it has been!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment