The day I look forward to every year in Petaluma is the Butter and Eggs Day Parade. I was so excited to take Noah out and show him what a fabulous day it is! Unfortunately, my poor baby is teething pretty bad and has had a fever for a couple days now. The day went..hmm pretty well! A bit overwhelming, we only made it through watching the parade for about an hour and a half. Sitting on the curb watching the parade only lasted so long until Noah was over it. So, Greg and I decided it was best to walk over to the beer garden (yes, I said beer garden) so Noah could sleep in the front pack and we could relax and have a beer!
Ready for the Parade!
Beer for Daddy, Bottle for Baby
Noah with his Godfather Not Feeling Too Hot.. :(
(Don't worry, we went home after this!)
Noah's Girlfriend, McKenna, was in the Cutest Little Chick Contest. She was so cute! She should have won!! We are hoping to put Noah in the contest next year! If anyone would like to help, I would love that! I am not so crafty ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment