Okay, so last night at 10pm, Greg and I decided it was time to let Noah cry it out. We felt it was best because Greg would be home for 2 of the 3 nights (hoping that by night 3, Noah is sleeping through the night!) Then, I don't have to do this all on my own. Last night went pretty well. It was definitely hard, and I may have shed a tear or two. He woke up at 10:30 and cried for about an hour until he finally fell asleep. He then woke up at 2:00am (cried for 15 min), 3:00am (cried for 15 min) and then 4:00am I got up and fed him because it had been 8 hours since he had last eaten. He then woke up at 7:30. It was an interesting night! But apparently I need to teach myself how to sleep through the night! By 2am I was wide awake not falling asleep until 4:30! Anywho, when Noah woke up this morning, he had pretty much lost his voice. Lately he has been fighting a cold but I'm pretty sure his little hoarse voice was from all the crying last night. He was pretty exhausted today so I am hoping he sleeps well tonight. He slept a lot at the Giants Game and in the car today so we will see!
Still Waking Up...

Sleeping at the Giants Game

No comments:
Post a Comment