Today SITTING and Playing :) This kid knows how to put a happy face on for the camera..he was pretty grumpy today!
Monday, April 25, 2011
Night Two: Crying it Out!
Well, I will be making this very quick and brief. Night two went very well. I only heard him cry a couple times and it must not have been long because next thing I knew, it was 5am! Got up fed him at 5am and he was back to sleep until 7:30. Noah has been pretty exhausted lately but I think it's the horrible cold and cough he has right now. Definitely bad timing on our part to do the "crying it out"! But there is no turning back now!
Today SITTING and Playing :) This kid knows how to put a happy face on for the camera..he was pretty grumpy today!

Today SITTING and Playing :) This kid knows how to put a happy face on for the camera..he was pretty grumpy today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment