Well, here it is! (Hard to see..bottom right) That dreadful, painful tooth we have been waiting for...Oh wait there is one more next to it just about to cut through! Yikes! My poor little guy is a champ! Usually I can tell myself it will all pass, but I guess I have a long wait until it all passes! So many teeth to go!! ahh! Will I ever get sleep? :) Thank God for Tylenol and Teething Gel!
Over the weekend, Noah hit his first fever (101.9 to 102.7) due to teething. He was not himself at all. He was so exhausted but so cranky he wanted to be held most of the time.
My Sick Baby :(


By Monday, Noah was back to his normal self! I think he may have been even happier (if that's possible!).
Today playing on the floor...
Rolling more tonight, but of course he stopped when I brought the camera out!

No comments:
Post a Comment