On Wednesday, Noah officially turned 6 months old! We started the day off at the library for Babytime and then went off to Granny's to play while I went to work. After that we visited my friend Kasey. ("What you lookin at mom!")
ATTEMPTING to get his monthly photo in...ya it didn't really work out. All he wanted to do was eat it!
6 Month Appointment
Thursday Noah had his 6 month doctors appointment meaning MORE shots! But to be honest, I wasn't very nervous because NOTHING is worse than when he had that catheter. I knew he was going to be okay. His appointment was not planned very well on my part. It was right at his naptime so I'm pretty sure he was cranky BEFORE the shots. I think he would have taken it much better if he wasn't so tired. While waiting for the nurse to come in to give him the shots, I was struggling to keep the poor guy awake! ANYWHO, Noah is 15lbs 2oz (11th percentile), 25.5 inches long (18th percentile), and 17" head circumference (36th percentile). He is still a little guy but a pretty darn cute one! ;)
Video of the Day:
I can't believe how big he is getting. I remember when he barely fit in this swing!
Doesn't Even Look Like Him!!
Working on that Sippy Cup!

He certainly is cute! Thanks for sharing all his adorable photos.
ReplyDelete