I can't believe my little guy is already 3 months old! Just thinking about the day we brought him home, it really doesn't seem that far away. Noah has changed so much since that day. He's starting to enjoy his play mat and noticing the dangling toys. I always catch him staring at them, laughing, kicking, waving his arms, and smiling. He's still learning to reach for the toys but definitely getting there. He is still enjoying and discovering the sounds he can make (out of his mouth and butt haha). Sleeping is the same. Noah wakes up about 5 times in the night. Does well when he first goes down (up every 3 hours) but by 5am, it's every hour until we finally bring him into bed so he(and we) can sleep a couple more hours. I refuse to bring him into bed with us until after 7:30, and although there are days where I want to bring him in earlier, I know it's not a good idea. Tonight we put Noah in his crib in his own room for the first time, I will report back on how that goes!
Yesterday, Noah and McKenna (Noah's roommate in the hospital and only born 9 minutes apart) met up at Starbucks. Still a little shy, but they will get there! ;)

Noah all bundled up for a COLD COLD walk today with Jamie and Logan...


His 3 Month Photoshoot..I had to get a good one! But they are all good! Trust me, there were way for than this!



3 Months Old?? Let's Bring Out a New Toy!!

"What is this thing? Get me out of here.."

Greg Calls this Noah's Mug Shot

A Little Better...Holding up that Heavy Head is Hard!

"Look at my big baby blues!!"

I'm so excited about putting Noah in his crib! I hope tonight goes really well! I will update you tomorrow! :) (Thinking positive thoughts!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment