Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Enjoying the Weather!

This weekend has been absolutely beautiful! On Saturday, I took Noah over to my parents' new house and took a walk around the neighborhood with my dad. The weather was PERFECT! After that, Greg and I decided to go for a walk downtown. We ate lunch at Tres Hombres and sat outside! Is it really January?? When we got home, we put a blanket outside and played in the sun!



Today, Greg had the day off so we made use of the beautiful weather and "Daddy" being home! We ended up going for almost a 2 hour walk around Petaluma (Downtown and D Street Area). It was great fun!







After our long walk, we went over to the Mike and Cathy's for dinner. Noah hadn't seen his grandparents in almost 2 weeks! They said Noah has definitely gotten bigger and I completely agree!





No comments:

Post a Comment