Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 15, 2011

First Belly Laugh!

Tonight, I was getting Noah ready for his bath and he was just laying on his pillow making noises and laughing. Greg and I looked at eachother and realized that that was his first REAL laugh. Hopefully he will do it again tomorrow (or soon) so I can get it on video!

Today, Noah had a very busy day! The fam took a trip to Sacramento. I got Noah the cutest panda hat! He's ready for Denver! Not sure if I mentioned, but we are going to visit my sister and Doug on February 3rd!! We are so excited! I better start to research taking a baby on a plane. Tips are welcome! ;)

Hangin with Dad before he goes to work! This needs to be framed!!

1 comment:

  1. My only advice for plane travel is feed him during take off and landing to force him to swallow so his ears don't plug. Other than that I would try to keep him up a little before like on the car ride to the airport so he sleeps on the plane. I'm so happy you get to go see your sister!!!

    ReplyDelete