Putting Noah back to bed was not a problem! He was very comfortable and fell asleep within 5 minutes. I can honestly say, it felt really good to have Noah in his own room. I didn't have to be super quiet, or worry about every move I made. I set up the video monitor and every noise or movement Noah made, I would have to look! (Only until I fell asleep, which really wasn't THAT long). I had high hopes and a positive attitude with Noah sleeping through the night in his new crib (or at least 4 or 5 hours). That definitely didn't happen. Noah woke up every 2 hours, ON THE DOT. Oh well, eventually we will be sleeping more hours. Until then, I will DEAL! :) Once we we wake up for the morning, it doesn't even matter how the night went. He is always full of smiles and all about playing in the morning.
Happy Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment