Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Great Week...

It's been a pretty awesome week! Well except sleep (haha) which is still the same! It's the strangest thing; When Greg is home at night, Noah wakes up every 2 hours but when he is not, its more like every 3! Tuesday, he attempted to roll on his back but he doesn't quite know where to put his arm. On Tuesday, I went to my first Mothers Club meeting. I was really nervous that everyone was going to be older than me and I was going to feel uncomfortable. Fortunately, when I first got there, I ran into a girl that was in our birthing class! Our kids are 11 days apart. When the meeting was over, I ended up clicking with a few other moms and it felt really good. I definitely feel like joining this club was a great idea. On Wednesday, I took Noah to the Petaluma Library for "Baby Time" aka Story time. We met up with Carly and McKenna and had a great time! There were a lot of babies there but Noah and McKenna were definitely the youngest. Most of the kids were crawling or just starting to walk. I hope we can start going every Wednesday. I'm excited for Noah to be a little older so he can interact with other kids!

New Hat! Ready for Denver!


Noah and Jack Love their Granny B! (Thanks Ang for the photo!)


Snuggling with his Doggy


Spending the Morning at Mommy's Work!


Just Hanging Out Reading Curious George!


Just Chillin, No Big Deal


Napping While Grandma and Grandpa Move!


Trying to Roll Over :)


Front Pack!! So FUN!


Anything to Keep Him Busy While I Make Dinner!!


SWING!





Hangin Out with Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment